Terms And Conditions
1. DESIGN INCLUSIONS & PROOFING
- Once we have received your payment and signed Terms and Conditions, we will be in touch with a form for you to complete so we can gather your wording, envelope and ink colours for your order.
- Please carefully consider your wording and thoroughly proof read before submitting your form to us, as this is the wording we will use for your design.
- Included in your order are three rounds of digital proofs. We will design your first proof with your wording exactly as specified in your order.
- You then have two further proofs shall you require revisions to your design. We can happily make changes to your ink colour and copy.
- Fonts, layout and design elements cannot be changed unless discussed prior to placing your order.
- Additional revisions to your design or layout adjustments will be invoiced and charged at €75 per proof. This must be paid before further proofs are provided to you.
- Please ensure the email address you provide to us is correct. This is the address we will send your artwork proofs to.
- Please ensure you have ordered the correct quantity and allocated for extras. We suggest ordering around 10 spares, for any last-minute additions to your guest list and keepsakes. We can not add to your order once committed to print.
- We are unable to commence production of your order until we have received your signed proof of the artwork for your order.
3. TURNAROUND TIMES
- Please read over our timelines and ensure you allow adequate time for us to design and print your order.
- You will receive your first proof within 5 business days of us receiving your completed form.
- Please factor in extra time for second-round revisions. Please keep in mind that design revisions and/or delays in feedback will effect the turnaround time of your order.
- Once you have approved your design, the turnaround time for digital printing is 10-15 business days plus delivery.
- Once you have approved your design, the turnaround time for letterpress or foil printing is 15-20 business days plus delivery.
- We always do our best to deliver within these timeframes, but please note that custom orders may take longer.
- We cannot guarantee that all paper and envelope options displayed on our website will be available at the time of your order, particularly during peak wedding season. In the event that your paper and/or envelope selection is unavailable, we will suggest a suitable alternative.
5. GUEST ADDRESSING
- If you have ordered guest addressing, we require an Excel spreadsheet of your guests’ names and addresses formatted as per the below example.
- Please thoroughly proof read all names and addresses prior to submitting your spreadsheet. If you require more than 5 address or name changes to your design proof, we will require you to resubmit your spreadsheet, and a €35 reformatting fee will be charged.
- To avoid being charged the reformatting fee, do not send through address spreadsheets that are not final, and have not been thoroughly proof read.
- As our work is custom made to order, all orders are non-refundable and not eligible for exchange, return or cancellation under any circumstances.
- As our products are made to order, we do not offer returns once your items have been printed.
- If your order differs from the proof you have approved, we will reprint your order or provide a credit to the value of the item with the error.
- We will not be held responsible for any errors with the printed artwork that was approved by you, the client. If a reprint of the artwork is required due to client error, the cost of the reprint must be covered by the client.
7. DAMAGED OR LOST ITEMS
- If an item is damaged during shipping Impact Print Ireland will not be held responsible.
- We take great care in inspecting, checking and carefully packing your order to ensure it will not be damaged in transit.
- Unless the Client has inspected the goods and contacted us in writing within 5 business days of delivery, the goods are deemed to have been delivered and accepted in good order and condition.
- We will not be held responsible for invitation envelopes returned or lost by the Post Office after you, the Client, have mailed them to your guests.
- Impact Print Ireland owns all artwork and copyright relating to your order.
- The client may not redistribute or reproduce part or all of any artwork supplied to the client in any form.
- The finished artwork files are not included in your order and are not available for purchase.
- Impact Print Ireland retain the right to post your invitations or wedding goods on our website and social media.
- Please do not ask us for the names of the fonts we use in any of our designs. We strictly do not disclose the names of the fonts we use under any circumstances. This is to protect our intellectual property and future print revenue.
- Please check your proofs carefully as responsibility for accuracy rests with you, the client.
- Impact Print Ireland will not be held responsible for any spelling or grammatical errors after the proof has been approved by you, the client.
- If you find an error on your prints please notify us immediately. Client errors can be reprinted at an additional fee. Payment for the redesign, reprint and delivery of the item must be paid in full before artwork will begin.
- Reprints due to client error will be placed in our printing cue and will not be prioritised over existing jobs.
- If the print you receive differs from what was approved by you, Impact Print Ireland will cover the cost of reprinting and delivering the item with the error to you as a priority.